"The source for Online Blackjack"
How to Read Blackjack Strategy Cards
Point total of Your Hand->
- Calculate your hand, look at the dealers face card and line up the 2 columns to see your best play
- Always hit all point totals 8 or less
- Always stay on hard totals 17 or more
- Always stay on soft totals 19 or more
- D = Double if you can (you can't double if you have 3 or more cards). If you can't double, then you should hit if it says D, and Stand if it says Ds.
- P = Split the cards if able (may not be able to split if already split once). If unable to split, then follow the strategy of the hard total.
- Blue = Double if allowed, if not Hit (except stay on soft 18 vs 3,4,5,6)
- Orange = Surrender if allowed, if not Hit
- Pink = Split if allowed to double after split, if not hit.
If you can't find the strategy card for the casino you want to play, here's a basic strategy card for all rule variations.