Online vs. Offline Gambling
Top 10 Reasons to Gamble Online
- Introductory Bonuses: Free money! Yes, these online casinos will match your deposit dollar for dollar up to 300% in some cases.
- Time: No time limits for bets. Plenty of time to look at what the Blackjack Strategy card says.
- Privacy: Ability play in the comfort of your own home.
- Lower table requirements: Most online casinos have blackjack minimum wagers of $1.00. Try to find a table like that in Atlantic City or Las Vegas.
- Credit Card transactions without fees: No fees to pay if you use a credit card to play (Please remember to bet within your means.)
- Convenience: 24/7 access to online casino. No travel expenses to get to the casino.
- Multiple blackjack game variations: Easy to find single deck, multiple deck, and other blackjack variations all at the same casino.
- No annoying players: Don't let that sucker at the end of the table split 5's and take the bust card. (Yes, we know this shouldn't effect our odds, but it's still painful to watch)
- No tipping or added expenses: No need to tip the dealer. No outrageous food prices when you finally have to take a break. No tax reporting to the government.
- Play in your birthday suit: Try doing that in AC or Las Vegas. You're still an online blackjack virgin until you have had some action while playing blackjack online!!
******Best Overall Reason? The ODDS. Online Casinos can beat the odds in Las Vegas and Atlantic City. Check it out on our Blackjack Strategy.******
Top 10 Reasons to Gamble Offline
- Banking: It's just not as fun when you win and have to wait a few days to a few week to get your money. We highly recommend you stick with well known online casinos such as those found on OBG. Banking is the most annoying part of online gambling.
- Free booze: We have repeatedly emailed and telephoned the online casinos to pay for our massive drinking bills to no avail!
- Cocktail waitresses: Who doesn't like to look at a good piece of tail while winning some money? Seeing pics online just isn't quite the same.
- Regulation: When your in AC or Las Vegas, you KNOW its regulated. You have to be careful online. Stick with the reputable casinos.
- Selection: More games to play besides blackjack (although the odds are not as good on the other games.)
- Entertainment: No doubt about it, the nightlife and shows in Las Vegas are much more exciting than anything online.
- Food: Ok, so that snack in the fridge isn't quite as good as 5 star dining.
- People: This is both a plus and minus. You can meet some really interesting people, or even pick up a date while playing 21 in a casino.
- Atmosphere: The impressive architecture of a casino is inspiring and makes gambling a thrilling experience..
- Unlimited stakes: Many online casinos will put limits at $500 per hand. This is high enough for us, but you never know.
Bottom Line: While AC and Vegas are fun, I always seem to lose money while playing. Online gambling is much more profitable with better odds and bonuses.******